Corrugated Roofing Galvanized Steel Sheet
1. Techinical Standard: EN10143
2. Grade: SGCC, DX51D+Z, prime
3. Thickness: 0.14-1.2mm
4. Width: 650-1250mm
5. Base metal: Galvanized steel
6. Zinc-coating: Z50-150G/M2
7. Model: YX14-65-825/YX18-76.2-836 /YX14-63.5-825 /YX35-125-750 /YX15-225-900 /YX10-125-875 /YX12-110-880 /YX25-210-840 /YX35-247.5-990 /YX25-205-820(1025)
Steel Roofing Sheet Advantages
1. Excellent waterproof performance, light weight, high strength, anti-corrosive.
2. Classical appearance and excellent weather-resistant performance.
3. Easy to install, shorten the construction period. A large variety of specifications and colors are available for choosing.
4. Raw Material: The corrugated steel sheets formed by pre-painted galvanized or galvalume coated steel, for anti-corrision to protect the metal surface.
--- corrosion resistance: Pre-coated steel offers excellent corrosion resistance achived through continuous hot DIP galvanization and corrosion resistant primer/polyester coating. Protection is achieved when zinc and steel are together in the presence of moisture; The zinc protects the steel by galvanic action.
--- lightweight: Metal covered and metal frame buildings offer the safest possible shelter during the storms. Correctly earthed aluminium, because of its high electrical conductivity, offers excellent protection from lighting damage.
--- Economic: The load weight of the steel corrugated sheets on the substructure is very small. This ensures lighter supporting structurals. The purlin spacings can also be increased considerably ensuring reduction in the number of purlins.
--- Appearance: Prepainted steel profiled building sheet can look outstanding in its simplest plain mill finish. It provides a pleasing architectural beauty to all kinds of buildings with a touch of distinctive modernity.
Prepainted steel roofing sheets can be used extensively and economically as a roof/wall cladding material.
|commodity||Corrugated Roofing Galvanized Steel Sheet |
|Techinical Standard: || JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, EN 10169|
|grade||SGCC, DX51D / DX52D / S250, 280GD|
|Types: ||For general / drawing use |
|Zinc coating||Z60-150 g/m2 |
|Spanglet:||No/ small/ big regular|
|Surface treament:||Chromed passivation, anti-finger print, skinpassed|
|Profile model: ||YX14-65-825/ YX18-76.2-836 / YX14-63.5-825 /|
|YX35-125-750 / YX15-225-900 / YX10-125-875 /|
|YX12-110-880 / YX25-210-840 / YX25-205-820(1025)|
|Package: || Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers|
|Application:||Roof, walls, internal and external decorating materials, building etc|
|Price terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Payment terms||20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight|
|delivery time||25 days after recepit of 20% TT|
|Remarks||Insurance is all risks|
|MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents|
|We accept SGS certificatation test|