Pattern Color-coated galvanized steel coil
1. Techinical standard: EN10169
2. Grade: TDX51D, TSGCC
3. Color: Ral standard or according to customers' requirment
4. Thickness: 0.14-0.8mm (the most advantage thickness)
5. Width: 600-1250mm (610/724/820/914/1000/1200/1219/1220/1250)
6. Base metal: Galvanized / galvalume steel
7. Finish Painting: 15-20miu PE on top
Back painting: 5-8miu EP on back
8. Type of PPGI PPGI with pattern
2. Quality control
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
3. Production Process
Pay off reel-double cut shear-jonter-pre cleaning section-dryer-entry accumulation-cleaning section-chemical coater-chemical oven-primer coater-prime oven-prime coater cooling unit-dryer-finish coater-finish oven-finish coater cooling unit-dryer-tension leveler-exit accumulator-exit shear-tension reel
1) Nice corrosion-resistant: Zinc layer provides nice protection of pre-painted galvanized steel sheet.
2) High heat-resistant: Reflective surface of material aids in efficiently reflecting sunlight away and turn reducing amount of heat transmitted, thermal reflectivity converts into energy-saving.
3) Saltfog resistant
4) Beautiful decoration: Pre-painted galvanized steel sheet available in various patterns.
5) Customized sizes are accepted.
6) Wide-spread use: Can be used in various areas, such as building, light industry, automobile, electrical home appliances, furniture, public facilities, etc.
International Approvals: ISO, CE, SGS, SONCAP, ASTM, etc
ROHS GREEN PRODUCT
Resistant to color fade
Easy clean surface
Various color and Pattern options
High level quality
Small Orders Accepted
Flexible expert service in prepainted galvanized steel products.
6. Color coating production line
Color steel coil coating is a continuous, automated process for coating metal before fabrication into end products. The steel or aluminum substrate is delivered in coil form from the rolling mills. Color steel coil is positioned at the beginning of the coating line, and in one continuous process, the coil is unwound, pre-cleaned, pre-treated, pre-primed, and prepainted before being recoiled on the other end and packaged for shipment. All of this happens at up to 700 feet per minute!
|commodity||Pattern Color-coated galvanized steel coil (PPGI/ PPGL)|
|Techinical Standard: || JIS G3312-1998, EN101169, ASTM A755|
|grade||TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD|
|Types: ||For general / drawing use |
|Base metal||galvanized, galvalume|
|Thickness||0.14-1.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating: ||PE, SMP, PVDF|
|Zinc coating|| Z60-180g/m2 or AZ40-150g/m2|
|Top painting:|| 5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P. |
|Back painting:|| 5-7 mic. EP|
|Color:||According to RAL standard|
|ID coil||508mm / 610mm|
|Package: || Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers|
|Application:||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile|
|Price terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Payment terms||20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight|
|delivery time||25 days after recepit of 20% TT|
|Remarks||Insurance is all risks|
|MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents|
|We accept SGS certificatation test|