1. Surface: General, Bright, Dull and Mirror finish, oiled or unoiled
2. Thickness: 0.1mm-3.5mm
3. Width: 1000mm, 1250mm, special width
4. Provide original mill test certificate and original production certificate of these standards
5. Coil ID: 508mm. 610mm
6. Coil weight: 4-8MT as per client's requirement
7. Trade term: FOB/ CIF/ CFR/TT
8. Application: Construction filed, shiping building industry, petroleum&cheical industry, war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fileds.
10)Advantage of Cold Rolled Coil:
High quality in flatness, brightness and straightness, and be qualified in both chemical compositions and mechanical properties.
11) Package of Cold Rolled Coil: Strapped with min three strapping strips, covered by anti-water paper and plastic film, fixed on the iron or wooden pallets by strapping strips and covered by plastic bag to prevent damage from transportation.
12)Applications for Cold Rolled Coil: (1) For the further producing of hot dip galvanized steel products or Prime Pre-painted Steel Coil
(2) Cold rolled Steel Coil: Auto manufacture, Oil drum, Transformer's tank panel, Furniture, bicycle, construction, battery case, industrial machine, etc.
13)Process of Cold Rolled Coil:
Pickling: To clean the dust and rust points on the surface.
Cold Rolling: Digital rolling control system produces minimum thickness tolerance, helps to prevent twist and improve straightness.
Slitting: Precise slitting machinery helps control the best width tolerance and avoid camber or cracker.
|Commodity||SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Coil CRC|
|Grade||SPCC, DC01, St12|
|Surface treament||Annealing / no-annealing (hard / soft)|
|ID coil||508mm or 610mm|
|Package: ||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers|
|Application:||base metal for galvanzied or galvalume steel |
|Price terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Payment terms||20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight|
|delivery time||25 days after recepit of 20% TT|
|Remarks||Insurance is all risks|
|MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents|
|We accept SGS certificatation test|